The Best Hollow Metal Doors & Frames
Hollow Metal, Solid Protection
Offering both form and function, hollow metal doors and frames are used worldwide for a good reason.
Doors are one of the most critical parts of a property. Not only are they an easy way to add style, but they also serve as protective barriers from invasions of privacy to fire hazards. Considering the structure and design of your doors — whether residential or commercial — should be regarded as of utmost importance.
One type with several benefits is the hollow metal door or frame. It is durable, versatile, and suitable for various purposes. At Alpine Lock & Safe, we provide and install an array of high-quality hollow metal doors and frames to complement properties of different architectural and design specifications.
Hollow Metal Doors
- Non-handed, N-Series: If you need a versatile, multi-function door with a reliable fire rating, sound reduction, and energy cost reduction, this type is a great option.
- Embossed Panel and Woodgrain: This type of door offers the most aesthetic appeal without sacrificing durability.
- Steel-Stiffened: A steel-stiffened door is essentially similar to the N-series but has vertical stiffeners along the Y-axis, making it suitable for high-traffic establishments, such as schools and hospitals.
- Temperature Rise: This type has the best fire rating, built with a fiberboard core for heat transmission control.
- Dutch: This type of steel door is divided horizontally in half, making it great for dividing two spaces without cutting them off, and is an excellent option for offices and hospitals that value communication.
- Thermal Performance: With a urethane core, this door is dependable for energy efficiency and thermal ratings.
- Tornado Resistant: As the name implies, this type of door is recommended for tornado-prone areas. It can withstand direct impact from 15-lb. projectiles carried by tornadoes and storms.
- Bullet-Resistant: This door type is similar to the N-series; however, it has a backup, welded plate that makes it resistant to close-range Level 3 SPSA shots.
Hollow Metal Door Frames
- Masonry: These frames are known for their durability and longevity. They reign supreme among metal frames and outlast the heaviest, most durable doors.
- Drywall: Our drywall frames can support heavy steel and wood doors. They are built using galvannealed or 16 gauge cold-rolled steel.
- Flush Face: The flush face frames we provide are known for their convenient installation. Without the need for anchors, they can be easily applied to walls and
- Remodel: As the name implies, remodel frames are the most viable option for door installations on existing wall structures. They come with several components, including a counterpart trim section that makes them easier to adjust and customize.
- Prehung: These are remodel frames with an anchoring system and prefinished paint jobs.
- Adjustable: Our adjustable frames are designed for versatility, making them suitable for a wide range of wall thicknesses. The materials used contribute to their longevity.
- Thermal Break: This door frame type is your greatest option if you are looking for door frames with maximum energy efficiency and performance. During the summer and winter seasons, these frames help regulate the indoor temperature.